Re: Nested std::tr1::bind problem

Paolo Carlini:
Douglas Gregor wrote:
We're actually allowed to use rvalue references in TR1... but
obviously we can only do so in C++0x mode.

I disagree. I don't think it makes sense, now, to rework TR1 facilities
to use rvalue references. which did not exist in TR1, for one.

The error that was posted indicated that variadic templates are being used; it seemed to me that if variadics are OK, so should be rvalue references, which is why I suggested the change.

Note that tr1::bind was actually expected to use rvalue references where available:

"The effect of calling a forwarding call wrapper with one or more arguments that are rvalues is implementation defined."