[v3] doc makefile consolidation, doxygen mode merge

Change docs to doc.

This patch clears the way for more substantial build machinery for
libstdc++ documentation. It consolidates existing build rules for
various documentation into the doc/Makefile.am file, but allows

make doc-doxygen-html
make doc-doxygen-man
make doc-performance

from the top level build directory in much the same way the various
specialized make check rules can be run from the toplevel build
directory.

In addition, this unifies the previous build rules for doxygen (USER
and MAINTAINER) into one rule, doc-doxygen-html. I did this because for
the last 7 years, nobody's asked for maintainer docs, and the only
available libstdc++ doxygen docs have been USER. (FWIW, Debian packages
the USER docs in the libstdc++ docs package. I don't see any other
vendor packages.) To complete this transition, I removed the @if maint
parts of existing doxygen markup in all source files: now all doxygen
docs are the equivalent of the old MAINTAINER docs.

Hopefully this should simplify the doxygen markup going forward.

To round this out, I fixed up some of the namespace issues with newer
sources and the doc-doxygen-man output.

This is meant to be a complete transition. If I missed something, it's
inadvertent.

tested x86/linux

-benjamin