Re: [v3] AM_MAKEFLAGS, AM_RUNTESTFLAGS removal

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> This removes:
>
> AM_MAKEFLAGS = -j1
>
> from the testsuite/Makefile.  I believe this is was put in for
> older-tests writing the same file at the same time. However, it
> appears to be fixed via testsuite fixes.

The patch is fine, but it does not help (i. e. speed up things on a
multiprocessor machine). This is because there is basically one large
call to runtest, which then runs on one processor. And I have not found
any way to convince runtest to run its test cases in parallel. So
DejaGNU might have to be extended to support that?!

Johannes