Re: TR1 testing mosh pit

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I'm going to start looking at getting some minimal version of TR1 special math in ASAP. I think we need to bite the bullet here and start somewhere.

More details later. Paolo, I've been out so if you have more current status or ideas please don't be shy.
Thanks Benjamin for helping, currently I'm involved in too many things and could be too slow at properly following the various details. Only a recommendation: let's play safe, let's work incrementally and test well the various bits for the most important targets (with --disable-c99 too). If you want me to test such minimal version on some targets please let me know, I can do that almost instantly, otherwise, I will be available for more substantive work in a few days...