Re: [v3] c++0x includes

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Hey. This implements C++0x includes, as per previous discussions, but without any backwards headers removal and updated. I'm hoping to do backwards removal next.

I didn't tell you already, but the final shape of this looks very nice to me. I will add on top a couple of specific improvement to avoid including too much when -std=c++0x is in effect.

Unfortunately I'm seeing some distracting unexpected failures on sparc-sun-solaris2.10:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2007-03/msg00245.html

Maybe Kaveh (or Eric) can provide some additional info from the ChangeLog about that (I'm going to wait a bit before committing my already posted patch to not include cstdlib, and will also delay other improvements in queue...)

Thanks,