Re: [ColdFire 63/63] libstdc++ testsuite fixes for uClibc

Paolo Bonzini <paolo.bonzini@lu.unisi.ch> writes:
>> gcc/testsuite/
>> 	* lib/target-supports.exp (check_effective_target_uclibc_lax_strtofp)
>> 	(check_effective_target_uclibc_dummy_wcsftime): New functions.
>
> Why _uclibc_ in the name?

I can remove it you want.  I wanted it particularly in the first
case because the XFAILs are based specifically on what the uClibc
implementation gets right or wrong.  Some other lax implementation
might get overflow right but still not be accurate to 0.5 ULP,
for example.  Or maybe it would be inaccurate in different ways,
and get different sets of values right and wrong.

The names were really meant to mean "I'm using a version of
uClibc which has ...".  (_uclibc_with_, or something).

Richard