Offer to help with TR1 Math

Hello,

I was browsing the libstd++ status page for TR1 and noticed all the
new math features were labelled as "missing":

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/ext/tr1.html

Browsing the mailing lists I can see from these posts that these
features are actively being worked on:

I am wondering if there are any areas that could use some help?

My educational background is in particle physics with a deep exposure
to mathematics and numerical analysis.  For the past 15+ years I have
been a software engineer using C/C++ in a Unix/Linux environment, with
the last 5 years spent working on embedded systems for PowerPC, ARM
and x86 architectures -- all with gcc.

Anyway if there's something to do I would be glad to help.  Most
importantly I have some spare time.

Cheers,
Curt