Re: Search algorithms in __gnu_cxx::

Dhruv Matani wrote:

IMHO, these were right up there along with the issue of using/sprucing
up the glibc strstr. Another issue was wide string support. IIRC, both
were resolved amicably.

To be sure, no doubt about the "amicability" ;) I meant, after so *many* weeks, I'm afraid we can't really start again from the last public message and disregard all the various details which surfaced in private email: in other terms, I'm still waiting for your replies ;) At least, please allow me a bit of time to refocus my mind...