Re: tr1::regex

Hi Stephen,

Hey folks,

I've been whipping up some boilerplate for tr1::regex. It's a huge effort and as far as I can tell from this list, there's nobody currently working on this. Before I go much further (downloading a fresh HEAD from svn over slow dialup is already going pretty far, but I digress), can anyone tell me I'm wasting my time and duplicating effort?

Definitely you are not! Your help on that is much appreciated!

Thanks,