Re: -fvisibility-inlines-hidden for x86-darwin builds

Howard Hinnant wrote:
Ok, thanks Benjamin. Know that I'm stumbling around in the dark with respect to configure, autoconfigure, automake and even make. I've just received today the book "GNU Autoconf, Automate, and Libtool" on the good advice of Eric Christopher, am reading it, but haven't had time to read much of it yet.
A trivial warning, however: I'm sure that once Phil Edwards, involved in the book, told me to be careful with parts of it, because outdated... Or a new edition is finally out? Sorry in case.