Re: [Patch/RFC] tr1::shared_ptr<> removal of lock, choosing thread safety

Phillip Jordan wrote:

My only minor nit would be double (instead of triple) underscore for
__enable_shared_from_this;

Ah, I remember now I wanted to ask about the __enable_shared_from_this: there is already a function with the double underscore name, and I figured that renaming the function and then naming the template class with the double underscore was probably a bad idea. What should I go with here, and to what do I rename it?

Ah, now I see. I would say, let's use __enable_shared_from_this for the base class (consistently with the other bases), and let's rename the existing function to something else, according to its semantics. Anything simple, close to the existing name can do, you choose...

Thanks,