Re: [Patch] DR233, insert as close to hint as possible

Howard Hinnant wrote:

> Looks good to me.  In fairness I should point out that DR233 hasn't
> been settled.  But I believe that however it is, this implementation
> will be conforming, and is imho, superior in the control it gives
> clients.  ABI concerns?  It is a small change in behavior, but that
> change is going from does one thing under no guarantee, to does
> another under a guarantee.

Excellent, thanks. Then, I'm going ahead for mainline: to be clear, we
are still a long way from releasing anything from the concerned codebase
and in case something unexpected surfaces, either from the LWG committee
or from our users, reverting these few lines would be matter of 2 minutes.

Thanks again for your review,