Re: [Patch] First bits of the algo merge

Howard Hinnant wrote:

>> I'd like to ask your opinion (guess) about these two related issues:
>>
>> 1- Using strumentally the improved algorithm simplification  strategy is
>> the only relatively simple way to substantially improve on that QoI
>> issue or you can imagine/suggest other (better?) ways?
>
> Sorry, I'm not completely parsing this one.

I thought it was clear that simplifying the algorithms by way of the new
__ops::equal_to & co actually *improved* our QoI wrt proxy iterators. Or
is that wrong? Maybe it's wrong, because you want to work on showing
that B is non-conforming?!?

So, let me ask my question in a different, basic, way: let's suppose we
want to just *improve* our implementation from every point of view,
without regressions, what do you suggest?? You understand, so far is not
so clear from your messages... ;)