Re: [Patch] First bits of the algo merge

chris jefferson <caj@cs.york.ac.uk> writes:

| Then this proxy iterator doesn't work, so we aren't breaking anything
| that worked before...

Right.  All things considered, I would like to see simple things simple.
If a customer wants convoluted things that could not have passed with
standard assumptions, sorry.

I'm more concerned about standard uses that we might break
unintentionally than supporting extended convoluted corner cases.  For
that, we need simple things expressed simply.

Please, don't lecture me I'm constumer unfriendly.

-- Gaby