Re: [RFA] libstdc++/22203, aka PowerPC vsnumeric_limits<integer>::traps

> If PPC claims integer arithmetic does not trap then we do need
> *testcases* to go with the patch.  The snipped provided in the PR does
> not test anything.  We do need actual program that tests that the
> operations don't trap.  With that modification, the patch is OK.

Well, it would certainly be nice to test this, but please note there
are no signal or traps testing for numeric_limits presently.

Maybe Mr. Pinski has a clever idea about how to test this, since he
must have run into something to find it?

-benjamin