Re: Testing the last move-semantics patch

Paolo Carlini wrote:

Hi Chris,

I'm finally testing your last patch extensively, everything looks good
so far and I'm positive to apply it tomorrow. Only wanted to double
check with you the results for testsuite with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG: besides
the expected failures summarized by Jonathan here
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2005-05/msg00089.html) I'm seeing no
failures in 25_algorithms and all the moveable.cc failing in
23_containers. I think this is what you wanted to accomplish.

Yup. I am intending on getting rvalref, _GLIBCXX_DEBUG and the containers to live together happily, but I'm still undecided what the best way is...

Chris