Re: PATCH: dg-require-{fork,mkfifo} for V3 testsuite

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 12:54:41AM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
>
> > I didn't know how general this effective-target stuff was becoming;
> > that's very cool.  I'm going to (lazily!) leave the current version
> > alone until/unless you ask me to fix it -- but if you do ask me, I'll
> > be happy to do it.
>
> Well, I'm going to work soon - probably before the end of the week - on
> the named locales case. If you could generalize the thing a bit as
> suggested by Loren would be great, otherwise, no problem, we can tidy
> the whole machinery afterward, and I will simply add
> dg-require-namedlocale for now.

The machinery is in place to add to lib/target-supports a new proc
called check_effective_target_namedlocale.  That will let you use
"{ dg-require-effective-target namedlocale }" within a test, or to use
"namedlocale" within a selector expression.  See
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Test-Directives.html#Test-Directives

Janis