Re: Using strlcpy if target OS allows it

Magnus Fromreide wrote:

>Is this what you meant?

Of course.

>The hard part was in figuring out that you were complaining of the calls
>to wcscpy, I thought I had already handled all strcpy's.

Strange, I would consider natural checking the identical tests for
wchar_t as part of this kind of work, or not?!? Anyway...

>Alas, I did it once more in secret. I doubt one more i686-linux tester would
>matter much.

Ok, I will do that. As a policy, we *always* test the patches as applied.

Thanks!
Paolo.

P.S. Usually (everywhere in GCC) ChangeLog entries are not sent as part
of the patch, because most likely will not apply cleanly anymore after
only a few hours...