vector<bool> bug in debug mode

I think the attached patch should be applied to fix a problem in debug
mode.

I haven't got a reduced test case yet but it causes several failures
in the Boost regression tests.

_Bit_iterator_base refers to std::iterator without the qualification,
which fails in debug mode since _Bit_iterator_base is in namesapce
__gnu_norm but iterator is always in namespace std (even when
_GLIBCXX_DEBUG is defined).

This is a problem in 3.4, 4.0 and mainline. I'm testing now and will try
to produce a minimal test case for the testsuite before I submit a real
patch for review.

jon

--
"The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably
 not true.  It is the chief occupation of mankind."