Re: [patch] : RFC : rvalue / move symantics

Chris Jefferson wrote:

I do have one small change, you can either apply the patch as is, or I
could resubmit, along with the other standard containers...

At the very bottom, I mark "std::vector" as having move symantics.
However this should be _GLIBCXX_STD::vector, for when debug mode is
enabled...

... I see. If it's only that, I will do the change locally in my tree. Then we can
proceed with separate patches for the other containers. Seems cleaner.