Re: Change to search_n

Hi everyone,

Generally it looks good to me, I don't really have much else to say :) My only very slight worry is that as these algorithms are fiddled with they get ever larger :)

therefore, I would lean toward adding this change to mainline, after benchmarking on a few targets, of course. Chris, do you have ready any check-performance numbers??? (what we have search_n.cc for, otherwise?!? ;)

Still, sorry, I don't believe this change qualifies as "minor" and only Chris can appear in the ChangeLog, given the FSF rules.