Re: [Patch/RFC] libstdc++/19343

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Yes. The way Andreas analysis came to me was that he wanted to matke
the _M_get() function noreturn.

Ok, fine.

By the way, I'm committing a version of the patch which uses:

__attribute((__noreturn__))

instead of

__attribute__((noreturn))

as suggested in the audit trail. Indeed, seems more correct to me wrt namespace
pollution. Actually, I think we should audit the whole library wrt this issue. Do
you agree?