Re: current mainline, port status

> As a temporary fix, we may consider adding more stubs to
> libmath/stubs.c.
>
> But for 4.1 we should aim at having GCC come with a library (libgcc?)
> where all those fallback routines are common to front-ends and
> libraries.  It does not make sense that every front-end or library
> goes on reinventing the wheels with different colors.

Oh, I remember how this went.

The suggestion is to keep the current complex include as-is, and add
something to stubs.cc for the complex math functions, but then everybody
seems to agree that we should just add in a C99 math library to gcc and
centralize this stuff. Nobody seems willing to do this amount of work.
(That includes me.)

However, why don't we just hack around this in the complex include? See attached.

-benjamin