Re: fix malloc_allocator, rfc c++ front end bug?

Richard Henderson wrote:

I have absolutely no idea why this isn't failing IN THE TESTSUITE for
i686-linux. If I preprocess the test case on i686 and then run the .i
file through the compiler, I do get these same errors. I can only imagine
that it's a bug in the front end somehow, but I don't have a clue how
to go about showing that.

Maybe precompiled headers related? If available, are used when running the
testsuite and you don't notice if an include is missing... Therefore everything
goes as-if precompiled headers were *not* available on alpha-linux. Is my guess
correct?

Of course your fix is ok, but let's make sure we understand what's going on!