Re: Fix PR 16728

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 17:12, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> So is the test for this going to live in libstdc++? Dunno. I suppose
> you'd add the smallest possible test that broke somewhere (where?), like
> the testsuite/thread tests that get run all the time.

Well, I tried adding a file to testsuite/thread, but make check didn't
execute it.  I'm checking in the patch for now.  I'll need some of the
libstdc++ developers to add this test case or tell me in detail how to
add a new test.

I'm not all that thrilled about adding duplicate tests, but this
aliasing bug is kind of difficult to trigger, so I'd like to use the
test case from the PR.

Diego.