Re: tr1 implemenation: status and proposals

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
1) matt: hash bits
2) paolo, gaby, phil:  type_traits
3) chris: tuple
4) stephen: rand
5) Jonathan: investigate regex, smart pointers, function objects

Whee!

Hmm, what's still uncovered?

function objects, amongst other bits. I think that the math special
functions will be a joint c/c++ exercise.

Do you have a copy of the lastest proposal?

I've got a pdf titled n1687. I assume that's it.

I'll let Matt give status for this bit. I believe he is actively working
on this, but perhaps you can help him since you seem to have some
interest.

Sure. Sounds fine.

Jerry