tr1 implemenation: status and proposals

>> Sounds great. Updated list:
>>

>>>1) matt: hash bits
>>>2) paolo, gaby, phil:  type_traits
>>>3) chris: tuple
>> 4) stephen: rand
>> 5) Jonathan: investigate regex, smart pointers, function objects
>>
>> Whee!
>
>Hmm, what's still uncovered?

function objects, amongst other bits. I think that the math special
functions will be a joint c/c++ exercise.

Do you have a copy of the lastest proposal?

> I have a hash table lying around that partially
>resembles the tr1 hashtable that I could beat into submission, but I'm sure
>Matt is more qualified to do this work.

I'll let Matt give status for this bit. I believe he is actively working
on this, but perhaps you can help him since you seem to have some
interest.

>What's the suggested approach to dealing with the c compatibility stuff?  Do
>you want include/tr1/cinttypes, for example?

Don't know, off hand. I haven't looked at this.

-benjamin