This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:54:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL><412CE67E.email@example.com><412CFB54.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini writes:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
> >> Any reason not to checkin?
> > Not from me, but this is up to the V3 folks.
> ... too easy ;)
> Seriously, the change actually belongs to contrib, *not* a directory
> under libstdc++-v3,
> therefore I (we, in my opinion) can't really approve it.
I did expect this kind of discussion :-( (or maybe ;-) ), therefore
the negated question. The only people affected by this change is/are
the V3 nitpicker(s) ;)