This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
What about moving to automake-1.9.1?
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:00:15 +0200
- Subject: What about moving to automake-1.9.1?
I have just noticed that automake-1.9.x (1.9.1, exactly) is finally out,
fixing, among other things, the annoying issue with parallel make &
multilibs, discussed some time ago:
Shall we upgrade libstdc++-v3?