Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc

Mark Mitchell wrote:
Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

I've answered (and I think Bjarne did too) Nathan's questions on the
Evolution reflector. Nathan did not follow up, so I assumed he had no
further concerns. If there still are issues, it would be rather
helpful if he could post them as soon as possible instead of waiting
for the "slower" path to transmit them.

We'll have to let Nathan speak for himself; I have no further information. All I know is that at some point in the past Nathan was not happy with the proposal; to what extent that's been resolved, I'm not sure.
basically there were a set of underspecified pieces, the reponse from
Bjarne was 'oh, we'll get to specifying them'.  I've not seen anything
further.

so I have no further concerns, because I've not seen anything further
specified.

nathan