This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1
- From: Nathan Myers <ncm-nospam at cantrip dot org>
- To: Christopher Yeoh <cyeoh at samba dot org>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, lsb-wg at freestandards dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:05:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <410C273F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>
On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 06:36:14PM -0500, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> As for the name - the motivation for the project primarily came from
> people who used Linux kernel based systems, and the name ended up
> including Linux.
It would be much more apt to call this thing the GSB, GNU Standard Base.