Re: [v3] doxygen style tweaks

>I agree, it looks odd. Particularly when you have some functions that
>link to docs and some that don't.

Ok, fixed.

>That page is laid out nicer than it used to be though.
>It's easier to read with everything left-aligned.  I liked having the
>function names all on the same column, but it was just impractical
>without a really small font or a huge display.

Yeah, well. It would be nice to have member function names left-aligned,
return type on a line above. However, I don't know how to do this.

In general, this seems like a win, so I'll check in the updated patch,
and it can be tweaked later.

It would be nice too if the typedef bits that involve template names
weren't broken at the end of the template but I think that is a doxygen
issue. Also, a lot of the time the info passed to dot, or dot itself, is
not correct. Mostly, template parameters. Don't know what is going on
there.....

>As an aside, the std::find() entries just below those std::fill_n() ones
>include the overloads used for despatching on the iterator_type tags;
>should those overloads be in __gnu_cxx rather than std ?

What's the URL?

-benjamin