Target specific ABI tweaks

I'm trying to implement the arm C++ EABI. Some of these require changes to
libstdc++. In particular guard variables and array cookies have a different
format. We also have several additional EABI specified routines that need
adding to libsupc++.

What would be the preferred way to make these changes? I can't see any
existing mechanisms for describing target differences from the generic C++
abi.

Paul