Re: verbose terminate handler

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 01:21:39PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> "Richter, J?rg" <Joerg.Richter@pdv-FS.de> writes:
> | And please don't treat messages about usability of GCC and/or
> | libstdc++ as if them were complains. It was definitely not the case
> | here.
>
> Please put the appropriate qualification that suits your rank.

We all have the same goals, here.  There is no rank.

It's all about doing your part.  Joerg, the compiler maintainers are
politely asking for your help to minimize the time they need to spend
analyzing and fixing the problem and (perforce) not fixing some other
problem.  Time demands, though, have forced them to compress their
politeness to the point that it is not always detectable without
special equipment.

Nathan Myers
ncm@cantrip.org