Re: GCC Status Report (2004-04-05)

Matthias Klose wrote:

Mark Mitchell writes:

If you have an outstanding patch which I have already approved for 3.4.0, please check it in now. Other than that, the 3.4.0 branch is now fully frozen to any and all commits.

The actual release will follow in a week or so, assuming all goes
well.

please can we update the libstdc++ baseline files before the release?

Yes. But please do not do that now; do it after the prerelease has been announced.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC