request for assistance on outstanding bugs

Gaby:

>By the way, care of reviewing Jerry's fix for 3247, which you promised to
>do in "a day or two" back at the beginning of January?

I realize that you lost some relevant work when your laptop was stolen.

However, I'm going to ask that you try to work with Jerry to fix this
up, this week. If Jerry's patch is not acceptable, can you explain to
him, in detail, what needs to be fixed? If you don't have the time, I'd
like to check in Jerry's patch.

See:

>And what about 13450? I think that Roger has provided the infrastructure
>that you requested, right?

OUCH!!!

Did he? Roger, can you look at this and let the libstdc++ list know your opinion?
This should be considered high priority, I think.

>And what about 8670?

I like the suggestion proposed by Martin for this. Unless a compelling
alternative arises in the next 24 hrs, I suggest checking this in.

-benjamin