Re: [v3] allocator documentation revamp

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 11:48:59AM -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> >Do you want to keep that change? If so it will have to be put back
> >manually every time documentation.html is regenerated. The simplest
> >solution is to use the generated version, but this means an extra click
> >to get to the allocator docs from the front page.
>
> I'd prefer the change, but at the same time I'm not up for manually
> re-inserting it after every regeneration. So, this is fine, I think.

OK, I'll commit the regenerated documentation.html over the weekend.

The alternative is something like the attached patch, but this is still
fairly fragile IMHO and sets a precedent for making the Makefile messier.

jon

--
"I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to
 change that here and there."