Re: Testsuite warnings about wchar_t

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 01:39:57PM +1100, Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) wrote:
> I have just enabled testing of the -o32 ABI on my irix6.5 testsuite runs
> See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-02/msg01329.html
> for an example.
>
> Most of the libstdc++ testsuite failures are due to the absence of
> wchar support in the -o32 ABI.  Is there a way to disable of XFAIL
> these tests for only one of the three ABI under test?

If wchar isn't supported, then configure should be turning it off.  If it
isn't, then there will be a zero-length objdir/testsuite/testsuite_wchar_t
file indicating that the wchar tests should be run.  You'll need to look in
config.log for why they are remaining enabled.  In the meantime, configure
with --disable-c-mbchar to force them off.

--
As my wings crash through the ocean
I was loved before I lost my honor