Re: Patch for stl_vector.h and vector.tcc.

On Feb 11, 2004, at 6:09 PM, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Also, I have attached a test case which seg_faults in the older
(unpatched) vector implementation. So, a way of testing whether the
patch worked!

Nice job.

A couple of things

1) can you audit the other containers that changed, that may also have
this problem? If they exhibit it, can you also do separate testcases for them?

2) cvs diff -N for new files.

3) please pay attention to the coding conventions in C++STYLE, and the
code surrounding your patch.

Matt?

I hope I can think of a better solution than this; it's not too painful for
vector, but it's more unpleasant for the other containers. So far I haven't
thought of a better idea, I'm afraid. Maybe there isn't one.

--Matt