Re: [libstdc++] PATCH: STL allocator cleanup, part 1

Matt Austern wrote:

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was working on cleaning up the use of allocators in the STL part of libstdc++. This is a patch for the first part of that work, to give people a better idea of where I'm planning to go. This part is complete in itself, and I've tested it on Linux (I've verified that it doesn't break the libstdc++ or libjava build on Linux and that it doesn't introduce libstdc++ regressions), so first of all: OK to commit to mainline?

Definitely OK with me, let's wait a bit for another maintainer opinion, though...

2. Do the same thing for the remaining containers: vector<bool>, the four standard associative containers, rope, and slist. (If anyone would like to volunteer to do rope, I'd appreciate it.)

I'd like to help for rope, closely following your example.

Thanks,