Re: Where are the standard headers?

Dhruv Matani wrote:

In include/std you find the headers that will be installed as vector, list, and so on...

In gcc/libstdc++-v3/include/std, I have std_<StandardHeaderName>.h,
instead of just StandardHeaderName... Even the web CVS agrees with that.

As I told you in my previous reply, in that directory you gonna find one file for each standard header, named as you have just noticed, that, eventually, at install time, will be named exactly as you expect.

Ok?