static link

Hi,

I'm using GCC 3.2.3. There is a problem in static link for STL.

What I'm trying to do is to link the STL library statically so that I
don't need to deploy the STL library in the final production
environment. The flag I'm using is -static-libgcc, but it seems not
working. After the executable is generated, the libstdc++ is still
needed in the production environment. Can anybody tell me what I should
do to deploy my program without the libstdc++ runtime?

Thanks,

Zhou Hao