Re: libstdc++ multilib install broken (not anymore)

On Saturday 09 August 2003 23:40, Phil Edwards wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 06:27:59PM +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> > I could try rebuilding the previous GCC snapshot and see what it does
> > exactly. Once I've isolated the piece of code that did the right thing,
> > we could tell where it came from.
>
> That sounds like a good start.

I'd like to confirm that the reported problem appears to be fixed in the
latest 3.4 snapshot.

I'm sorry to work with snapshots, but I currently can't build my
m68k-elf target with uClibc and C++ support in the unified tree because
too many patches are still missing and uClibc integration still requires
kludges in the build process.

I'm working hard to cleanup all this mess but it will take time since
it involves so many unrelated projects.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html