[libstdc++ PATCH] libstdc++ debug mode (fourth try)

I've attached the latest version of the libstdc++ debug mode. Here are the changes for version 4:

Version 4:
	* Rewritten error message output (doesn't use IOStreams now).
	* Testcases moved into new testcase structure.
	* Added design documentation.
	* Move debug mode support code into namespace __gnu_debug.
	* Avoid using "iterator" as a variable name.
	* Normalize names of some of the checks (e.g., __check_singular).
	* Added linker map bits.

I believe it incorporates all the changes I've been asked to make. Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-apple-darwin; no regressions in either debug or release mode. ChangeLog attached, along with the libstdc++ debug mode patch history in debugmode.txt.

This patch requires the link_name extension to the C++ front end, available here:

Doug