Linking to doxygen docs

Hi!

This has probably been asked, and I apologise for wasting your time if this has.

Since I first started playing with doxygen, I've always thought libstdc++ would be great doxygen'd. Slow ol' me just discovered that work to do just that is underway! Fantastic!!

I'm wondering if there are any plans to generate and publicly provide a doxygen tag file, along with a standard URL to the generated docs on gcc.gnu.org? I've searched through your website, and mailing list archives, and googled a bit, and unfortunately found nothing with regards to the availability of a tag file to wget or ftp.

Such a feature would allow on-line documentation to be linked to the most up-to-date documentation for libstdc++ without the need for individuals to maintain their own copy on their respective websites.

Thanks for your time! Cheers,

 - Simon

P.S.
 I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC any replies directed to me to my address.