Re: [Patch] PR11504: -Wcast-qual and general constness issues with stl_tree.h

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 09:57:16AM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> I've been smoking FAQ

Thankyouverymuch, now I've got the most bizarre mental images of some guy in
a trenchcoat standing in a doorway on the wrong side of town, muttering, "i
got what you need... FAQ?  oh yeah, html, plain text, you name it... oh, you
a Texinfo man?  that's cool... that's what I do myself.... check this out..."