Re: autotools transition report: v 28.07

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:46:11AM +0200, Andreas Tobler wrote:

> On the other side, you mentioned you fixed the code for sparcv9? Where
> and how?

Based on the error message you showed me, it /looks/ like a relative pathname
in acinclude.m4 needed to be turned into an absolute pathname.  Which I have
done.

My own sparc multilib build didn't show that problem, I think because I
use an absolute path to toplevel 'configure'.

Phil