This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PR 11346
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:41:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: PR 11346
- References: <200307232258.h6NMw14n029888@doubledemon.codesourcery.com>
On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 03:58:01PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Can anyone confirm that? If so, would you please close the PR? If
> the tests are still failing, does anyone know why?
I'm reinstalling dejagnu on solaris now, and will test under current
3.3-branch once it's done.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams