This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] libstdc++ debug mode (second try)
- From: Doug Gregor <dgregor at apple dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:39:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] libstdc++ debug mode (second try)
On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 11:32 AM, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
Bootstrap compiler, make check in libstdc++ build directory
with/without debug-mode flags on a Red Hat 8.0 system. What should I
cd build/gcc; make check-c++
Yes, of course.
I've been testing the debug modes by hand-editing the testsuite_flags
script. I'm assuming this is what you are doing as well?