This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] specs changes for libstdc++ debug mode
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Doug Gregor <dgregor at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:54:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] specs changes for libstdc++ debug mode
On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 05:02 PM, Doug Gregor wrote:
Here's the patch that enables linking against libstdc++-debug (the
libstdc++ debug mode library).
The need for this patch has been engineered out in the second rev of
the debug mode work, no need to review.